- Children’s natural love of learning is nurtured using our innovative play-based curriculum.
- In our multiage preschool, friendships are built and strengthened over two years together with the same teacher and students.
- A strong family and school connection develops during the preschool years.
- Children are exposed to art, music and yoga.
- Children are engaged and motivated to participate as the classroom centers transform into the setting, the characters and the theme of the stories read.
- Each child is provided with experiences to help them reach their full potential socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically.
- In a classroom with two certified teachers, the children gain a solid base of pre-academic skills on which to grow.
- Being a child-specific program, the teachers look at each child as an individual. Activities are planned using the curriculum along with the interests and needs of the children.
Call for more information or to schedule a tour!
To contact us:
Northford Preschool Academy LLP